Euclion energy is one of the leading lfp Battery Manufacturers in India. Lithium batteries, more popularly known as Lithium-ion (Li-ion) have been around since the early ‘90s. Li-ion batteries have become extensively popular today given its advantages in energy density by weight and volume, coupled with shorter charge times (when compared to those of the traditional lead acid batteries) and long cycle life. A further advancement over the Li-ion chemistries is the Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) chemistry that offers higher cycle life, generally 4-5 times that of lithium cells, greater safety, in that the LiFePO4 batteries are completely environment friendly and do not explode, and offer high power in a small package. UBIL offers a wide range of Li-ion and LiFePO4 batteries.
- Direct replacement for lead acid batteries
- Life: 10 to 12 years (>3000 cycles with full capacity)
- Operating temperature: -20 C to +60 C
- Lowest Self – discharge (<2% per month)
- Safety: High Temperature Resistance. Will not explode or bun
- Saves 60% in weight and Volume
- Best Energy density with high discharge.
- Eco friendly (Green and no disposable issues)
In the rapidly changing world, our team keeps a constant watch on the technological advancements so that we can meet the latest requirements of the market surface. We have increased the competitive edge of the whole industry.